We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Practical infos

Clermont-Ferrand...
Level Contributor
12 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Practical infos

Hello friends...

I will go to Paradise Island Resort from 21 to 28 of April and i want to ask if anyone of you has any useful infos about this resort...

We will stay in Superior Beach Bungalow...

Do you know what numbers of Bungalows are the best on this island?

Maybe i can ask at the reception a certain number of Bungalow to be sure it will be great...

I am not very interested to be very close of the reception or other facilities as i can take a walk on that awesome island without any problem...

i just want to be sure that i will have a great part of the beach in front of our bungalow and a good part of sea for snorkeling:)

i also want to have a great view...

any other infos that could help me it will be very useful as it is our first time we visit Maldives:)

Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
802 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Practical infos

Can't help you with that mate, but I suggest you take plenty of water with you as it can be quite expensive to buy. :-)

Clermont-Ferrand...
Level Contributor
12 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Practical infos

i will make this mate:)

i will keep my money for alcohol:))

thanks

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
15,287 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Practical infos

there is no reef for snorkeling at paradise island . you need to go on excursions to snorkel .. so thats not a consideration. i suggest seeing which number you are allocated and ask for a change if you are not happy .

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Practical infos

Helo,

How expensive is this kind of snorkelig excursion ?

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,101 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Practical infos

Send an email to the resort and ask for excursion prices...

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Practical infos

Really helpfull advice. Imagine i had that idea and did so week ago, but they have not responded.

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,101 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Practical infos

I'm glad you liked it...

Usually people write here and ask for prices without looking at resort websites nor writing to the resort, so considering that prices changes a lot (of course, increasing), the best advice is always asking for prices to the resort... I hope that somebody who has gone recently shows up soon and tell you...

Reply to: Practical infos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lankanfinolhu Island