We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

connecting bus to train

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
63 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
connecting bus to train

Will be traveling from Bushmills through Coleraine on the way to Belfast. This requires getting off the bus and getting to the train station.The bus passes close to the train station. Does it make a stop or d o we have to wait to get off at the bus station? Is this an easy walk? Do we plan to get a taxi or huber? Is there a local bus that travels between the bus station and the train station. I would appreciate your insight.

Mentioned in this post
Belfast
Belfast
Northern Ireland, UK
The Edge Watersports at The Crannagh Activity Centre
Gift & Speciality Shops, Kayaking & Canoeing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Jet Centre
Movie Theatres, Game & Entertainment Centres, Mini Golf
7 replies to this topic
North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,391 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: connecting bus to train

The bus and train station are right beside each other so it's an easy walk.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: connecting bus to train

Yep, the bus and train stations in Coleraine are completely integrated.

3. Re: connecting bus to train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2016, 06:45

4. Re: connecting bus to train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2016, 06:45

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
63 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: connecting bus to train

Thank you. What about connecting from bus to train in Londonderry. I see the two are across the river from each other. What plans should I make to get from the bus station to the train station?

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
63 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: connecting bus to train

Thank you. What about connecting from bus to train in Londonderry? I see the two are across the river from each other. What plans should I make to get from the bus station to the train station?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,867 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: connecting bus to train

A free rail link bus will meet the train and take you across the river to the Foyle Street bus centre.

Reply to: connecting bus to train
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Coleraine
More Coleraine Topics