We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Coleraine

Norway
Level Contributor
36 posts
134 reviews
Accomodation in Coleraine

We are two girls who will be staying in Coleraine for our practice placement. We will be staying for 3 weeks in october. We need a place to stay, we would like the opportunity for self catering. And we don´t have a car, so close to the city center would be nice (since the school we have our placement in is in the city center). Does anyone have a tip for a cheap, but nice, bed and breakfast or something similar?

5 replies to this topic
North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,453 posts
106 reviews
1. Re: Accomodation in Coleraine

Can I ask which school so I know which side of the river? There are a couple of B & B's on the outskirts but not many as tourists to the area tend to stay in neighbouring more scenic towns such as Portstewart & Portrush.

Edited: 19 September 2014, 06:43
Norway
Level Contributor
36 posts
134 reviews
2. Re: Accomodation in Coleraine

Milburn I think it's called (or something close to that...)

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,453 posts
106 reviews
3. Re: Accomodation in Coleraine

I will have a think about this although I would have thought the school would help you too . The school is on the Portrush/Portstewart side of town so these B&Bs would be within about a 15 minute walk. It's a quiet time of year so you should be able to negotiate a reasonable rate.

discovernorthernireland.com/Carnadoon-Colera…

This is self-catered although maybe bigger than you need

discovernorthernireland.com/Causeway-Holiday…

Another possibility might be to stay either at Maddybenny or in Portrush/Portstewart but either would involve daily bus trips so are likely to be more expensive..

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,453 posts
106 reviews
4. Re: Accomodation in Coleraine

Meant to say that it's meant to be a nice school. It's hit the headlines here recently because of one of it's pupils - Oliver Dickey who was born with an unusual form of cerebral palsy. the "Help wee Oliver walk". appeal has been a huge success and the little boy is quite a character!

Norway
Level Contributor
36 posts
134 reviews
5. Re: Accomodation in Coleraine

Nice! I'll ask the school ;)

Reply to: Accomodation in Coleraine
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Coleraine
More Coleraine Topics