We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Booked for Nov. 3rd-12th! Anyone else going to be there?

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
All Booked for Nov. 3rd-12th! Anyone else going to be there?

My wife and I booked our flight and all inclusive Beach Villa for the 3rd-12th of November this year. This will be our first time in the Maldives. Anyone on here who will be there at the same time?

Also, maybe a silly question regarding travelers Visa's issued for American citizens travelling from the States. Does anything special need to be done for this, or is it automatically issued upon entry? I was told by a travel agent that we were fine with just our passports.

We're also looking at doing at least 4 dives each with Eurodivers, tons of snorkeling on the house reef and going out on the Ocean Discovery Excursion. Anything else that we have to be sure we do while there?

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,722 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Booked for Nov. 3rd-12th! Anyone else going to be there?

Hi

It certainly sounds like you have some great excursions sorted,we loved the Ocean Discovery. I can also recommend the couples spa treatment.

You will need to fill in a entry exist visa this will probably be given to you on your flight but if not you can do it at Male ( its free ) keep the part you need to exit the Maldives.

Enjoy Vilamendhoo.. lucky you😎

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Booked for Nov. 3rd-12th! Anyone else going to be there?

Thanks for the recommendation and info! Can't wait to be there.

3. Re: All Booked for Nov. 3rd-12th! Anyone else going to be there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2017, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Vilamendhoo
More Vilamendhoo Topics