We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Grenoble airport to Les deux Alpes

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Grenoble airport to Les deux Alpes

I need to transfer from Grenoble to Les Deux Alpes on Sunday 16th December returning on the 23rd

Is there a bus service that runs a transfer if so how often do they run and what is the cost.

Any help would be aappreciated. Thanks

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
344 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Grenoble airport to Les deux Alpes

hi

if you have a look on the Grenoble airport home page and go to access & transfers and then to on demand transfers there is a list of transfer companies,one in particular is Bens Bus ,www.bensbus.co.uk ,e-mail- ben@bensbus.co.uk and is advertising a return trip to and from Les Deux Alps(2 Alps) from £32 return.

hope this is of use and best of luck for your trip

many regards

jon.

Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
Level Contributor
3,769 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Grenoble airport to Les deux Alpes

Yes there is a bus service. Here is the info you need. Just had to google "Grenoble airport", and you get this :

grenoble-airport.com/-Scheduled-coach-transf…

Belfast
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Grenoble airport to Les deux Alpes

Hi

I saw your forum, we are going to Les Deux Alpes on Saturday 9th Feb and returning on Friday 15th, I have looked at the Bens Bus website, did you use this company or did you find another one?

I would also appreciate it, thanks

Olivia

kent
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Grenoble airport to Les deux Alpes

Bens Bus only runs on saturdays if that is any help. I know the national buses run into les deux alps but not where they originate from. I too am looking for info on bus transfer from grneoble in february but it is a sunday also.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer from Grenoble airport to Les deux Alpes

The V.F.D. bus service which goes along the Col Du Lauteret to Serre Chevalier, destination the city of Briancon, calls at Les Deux Alpes.

The stop at Les Deux Alpes is at Mont de Lan, Barrage du Chambon.

www.vfd.fr (phone number on this site also)

I think it takes around 45 minutes, and is cheap, 6 Euros each way. The bus leaves at the Gare Routiere in Grenoble, the bus station which is beside the train station, and is where the Grenoble airport to city transfer bus stops also. There are 2 buses per day in winter: 11.15 a.m. and 5.45 p.m. (check times before you go - and book in advance if you can; buses aren't available on some holidays).

Although you can get a place on this bus if there is one on the day, V.F.D. ask you to book your route in advance, and booking online is closed a number of days before the day you select to travel. You can phone to book at any time, and also after the cut off period for online booking, if there is room left.

I can't find how to book from Mont de Lan, Les Deux Alpes to Serre Chevalier. I'm thinking of stopping at the northern resort before going to S.C. It's odd - it's the Briancon bus which passes through Mont de Lan on the way, but there is no option to book from Mont de Lan southwards on their web booking form.

As far as I know there is a lift from Mont de Lan to somewhere else in the resort / take a taxi after this stops - I don't know about resort bus.

6. Re: Transfer from Grenoble airport to Les deux Alpes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Les Deux-Alpes