We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cagliari-where to stay

Which Villasimius hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Cagliari-where to stay

Hi

Me and my partner are going to Cagliari at the end of September for 4 nights and we would like to stay close to the beach but next to a village or town so we can wonder about in and that has stuff to do. I heard Villasimuis is nice but not sure what the village is like? any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks

London
Level Contributor
250 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cagliari-where to stay

villasimius has some nice beaches around it but the place itself is not so nice. For the time you have i would advise staying in cagliari as a base and travelling out to the beaches during the day

PARIS
Level Contributor
12,812 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cagliari-where to stay

Agree with above. Stay in Cagliari and take it from there.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cagliari-where to stay

Great thanks!

any chance you know of any good hotels to stay in??preferably not a business hotel though xx

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cagliari-where to stay

also whats Quartu Sant Elena like to stay in, it looks close to cagliari on the map does it have shops, restaurants and bars??

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,715 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cagliari-where to stay

Stay in the Marina District of central Cagliari.

London
Level Contributor
250 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cagliari-where to stay

Agree....avoid quartu built up and modern. You should look for the historical center of Cagliari, in particular

Marina

Stampace

Villanova

Castello

all very central

7. Re: Cagliari-where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2011, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Villasimius