We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundromat

Region of Waterloo...
Level Contributor
55 posts
28 reviews
37 helpful votes
Laundromat
Save

We are planning to stay at the "Villa Parri Residenza D'epoca" in Pistoia end of June. We have 2 kids and will need to do laundry during our week stay there. We are on a 3 week trip in Europe and need to pack light from home! Villa Parri does not have laundry facilities but a service which charges by each clothing item. It will be very costly to wash our clothes that way.

Has anyone used a laundromat or service outside of a hotel/resort that's reasonably priced? We will rent a car there. I would appreciate any comments or recommendation.

Thank you!

Piazza del Duomo
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Piazza della Sala
Cathedral of Saint Zeno
Orange County...
Destination Expert
for Amalfi Coast
Level Contributor
4,963 posts
24 reviews
49 helpful votes
1. Re: Laundromat
Save

Google "lavanderia" plus the name of the town. I googled "lavanderia pistoia" and found several locations on a map. I discovered this trick on my first trip when I googled "laundry" in vain before it dawned on me to use the Italian word. I've had wash/dry/fold service and I've done self-service with good results at a more reasonable cost than hotel service. (15 euro on the Amalfi Coast for a 10-gallon size bag of clothing, 10 euro in Chianciano Terme near Montepulciano.)

Region of Waterloo...
Level Contributor
55 posts
28 reviews
37 helpful votes
2. Re: Laundromat
Save

That's great to know. Thank you for your reply!!

3. Re: Laundromat

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2017, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Pistoia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.