We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pistoia Blues Festival

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
11 helpful votes
Pistoia Blues Festival
Save

Hi everyone,

we are going to the Pistoia Blues Festival in two weeks and would like to know how to come back to Firenze after the latest concerts? The last train is at 23:12, but are there other options (Bus, Taxi?) to come back to Firenze late night? Or if not what else we could do until 4am when the first train is running? :)

Thanks!

Piazza del Duomo
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Piazza della Sala
Cathedral of Saint Zeno
Cullera, Spain
1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
1. Re: Pistoia Blues Festival
Save

Hey there!

I will be in the same situation this July.. How did you finally manage to come back to Firenze? Was it possible by public transport?

Thanks in advance! :)

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
11 helpful votes
2. Re: Pistoia Blues Festival
Save

Hi, we booked the last available room in Pistoa at the "piccolo ritz". If the only available room is the junior suite on the ground floor avoid it! Its on street level, very noisy and hot (if you open the window everyone can look in) if you close it you cant breathe...

Williamsburg...
1 post
2 reviews
3. Re: Pistoia Blues Festival
Save

If there is any chance you are trying to come back to Firenze the night of July 1st (today!) and would like to share a taxi since it will be late and the trains aren't running, let me know! I'll be taking a taxi anyway since it seems to be the only late night option, and I would love to cut down on the cost.

4. Re: Pistoia Blues Festival

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2018, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about Pistoia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.