We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busing from Orvieto to Bagnoregio

Stamford...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Busing from Orvieto to Bagnoregio

I am going to be staying in Civita di Bagnoregio at the end of June and I was wondering if taking a bus from Orvieto to Bagnoregio is a reasonable option. I will be arriving in Orvieto in the early evening so I was hoping someone would have some knowledge on the bus system between these two towns. Thanks you in advance for any advice :)

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,828 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busing from Orvieto to Bagnoregio

There is a COTRAL bus from the Orvieto train station to Bagnoregio (new town) at 17:50 and 18:30, Monday through Saturday (NO SERVICE ON SUNDAY). You must walk from Bagnoregio (new town) to Civita' di Bagnoregio (20 minutes on foot, across the footbridge to the near-ghost town).

Here is the complete bus schedule from Orvieto train station:

06:30..07:35..08:00..12:55..14:05..

17:50..18:30..

All buses originate in Orvieto Piazza Cahen (upper town) 10 minutes earlier.

I've taken this bus from Orvieto to Bagnoregio and can recommend the service.

www.cotralspa.it

cotralspa.it/PDF_Orari_Comune/Bagnoregio.pdf

Stamford...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Busing from Orvieto to Bagnoregio

Thank you very much for your reply! Sounds like the bus will work perfectly for me.

3. Re: Busing from Orvieto to Bagnoregio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2010, 09:15