We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Milano Marittima from Rome or Umbria Return

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Milano Marittima from Rome or Umbria Return

I am planning a trip to Italy this Summer. Flying into and out of Rome. Plan ins 2 days Rome, 3 days Spoletto/Umbria and hoping to head onwards to Milano Marittima. I'm wondering do we need to hire a car (I'd rather not) or can we reach MM from Umbria/Rome via train/bus. I can't quite figure it out myself. If someone could please help??

Thanks so much in advance.

Lightning

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
33,405 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Milano Marittima from Rome or Umbria Return

Train schedule for your journey www.trenitalia.it/homepage_en.html

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
97,046 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Milano Marittima from Rome or Umbria Return

Note that the Trenitalia site does not yet have information beyond the timetable change on 12 June. The times will not change much, so use travel dates before then for your initial planning.

3. Re: Getting to Milano Marittima from Rome or Umbria Return

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Milano Marittima