We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort of Milano Marrittima

Essex
Level Contributor
163 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Resort of Milano Marrittima

Does anyone know anything about this resort? I am thinking of booking the Galia Hotel which looks great in the Citalia brochure and describes the resort as exclusive. Can anyone tell me anything about it? I am travelling with my husband and two small children. Thanks

Milano
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Resort of Milano Marrittima

Hi

I've been going to Mil Marittima for the last 6 years...the Gallia is a very nice hotel, next to the beach with small but pleasntly furnished rooms, friendly staff and very good food...also a tennis court and a pool(although not too big)

The town has everything, from excellent restaurants, to trendy caffés, discos, tennis club, golf club...and last but not least very nice shops with all designer labels you can want

You can ride bikes, rent boats, and go to nearby San Marino or Mirabilandia if you have kids.. (5 in total)....and any of these are very good value for money...except The Palace, a too pretentious five star...

Hope you enjoy your trip

Adriana

Milano
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Resort of Milano Marrittima

Hi

I've been going to Mil Marittima for the last 6 years...the Gallia is a very nice hotel, next to the beach with small but pleasntly furnished rooms, friendly staff and very good food...also a tennis court and a pool(although not too big)

The town has everything, from excellent restaurants, to trendy caffés, discos, tennis club, golf club...and last but not least very nice shops with all designer labels you can want

You can ride bikes, rent boats, and go to nearby San Marino or Mirabilandia if you have kids.. Gallia is part of the <select Hotels(5 in total)....and any of these are very good value for money...except The Palace, a too pretentious five star...

Hope you enjoy your trip

Adriana

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
49,684 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Resort of Milano Marrittima

Strange another resurected post 2 years old,

14. Re: Resort of Milano Marrittima

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2010, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Milano Marittima