We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suitable for young children?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
111 reviews
Suitable for young children?

Hi. I'm looking at a self catering apartment here for a week in May. I know it will be low season. Will there be much to interest a 3 year old. Obviously we can play on the beach but any other recommendations? We will have a hire car so can travel about a bit. Thanks, Sarah

Ravenna, Italy :(
Level Contributor
740 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Suitable for young children?

low seasons indeed, still consider Milano Marittima is somehow pricier than other places around and NOT so suitabile for such a young being. I'd rather suggest Cervia (or Cesenatico or Bellaria).

Bologna, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bologna
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
175 reviews
2. Re: Suitable for young children?

I would rather considera Rimini or Riccione or Cattolica.

In these 3 areas there are 3 parks suitable for children: Acquario di Cattolica, Oltremare in Riccione and Fiabiliandia in Miramare (between Rimini and Riccione).

Riccione is a very nice sea town with the lungomare all pedestrian; Rimini is a small real city so you have both the sea part and the and ancient town full of places to visit

They are also easy to reach and visit both by train and bus, so you won't need a car.

3. Re: Suitable for young children?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2018, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Milano Marittima