We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Delfino - Children

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
44 reviews
Hotel Delfino - Children

Hi,

I'm considering a week at the Hotel Delfino towards the end of October. My wife and I want a relaxing holiday, our four year old daughter will do everything she can to make that as difficult as possible. Is the hotel suitable and accommodating to young children?

Joking aside, she is well behaved as long as she has access to the swimming pool. Is the main pool salt or fresh water?

2 replies to this topic
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Hotel Delfino - Children

The answers to these questions should anyone be searching. They try their best to accommodate but the reality is it's not ideally suited to youngsters.

The pool is unheated and saltwater

Haddington, United...
Destination Expert
for Haddington, East Lothian
Level Contributor
5,910 posts
238 reviews
2. Re: Hotel Delfino - Children

Having stayed there for over 4 decades because it is so beautiful and peaceful this is not a hotel for children.The physical nature of where the hotel is perched on a cliff face could make it a very dangerous place for a small child. People don't take children there as there is also no facility's for them. Can I give you the words of advice from my late parents who took me as a teenager in the early 1960's " Never Again"!

Reply to: Hotel Delfino - Children
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Massa Lubrense