We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 adults transfe linate to livigno

County Dublin...
2 posts
Save Topic
5 adults transfe linate to livigno

we are arriving on 24/1/15 into linate at 11am and think we might be able to make the train leaving at 1220 for livigno,what are the chances that we do or we can take the shuttle bus leaving from the airport at 3 for 180 euro and a taxi back on the 31 for 300 euro or taxi toTirano to connect with train departing at 6.10 or 7.10 (cost of taxi 100 euro)

anyone willing to share taxi on these dates or to give advice on which options to take.

Aodh

London
Destination Expert
for Livigno
Level Contributor
616 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 adults transfe linate to livigno

I would probably take the train, as it is relatively easy (did it once fromTirano to Milan). My second choice would probably be a taxi as there are five of you to spread the cost.....

Enjoy, the current conditions are fabulous!

County Dublin...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 adults transfe linate to livigno

Thanks its my son who is going and they have decided to hire a car, I would have preferred they take the shuttle and taxi option however two want to go by car and I have to leave them to it.

My son has been going to Livigno since he was 4 (22 now) and wants to show it to his friends and knows next year he will have a big group as they will be so impressed by the place,people,food,skiing etc.

I just wish I was going with them !

Seana

3. Re: 5 adults transfe linate to livigno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2016, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Livigno
Recent Conversations