We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

.. New Years eve in Livigno

Broadbeach...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
.. New Years eve in Livigno

Hi

we care heading to Livigno on the 27th Dec for a week and I have only just thought about the fact that we may need to book somewhere for New Years eve!!

We may not be too worried about eating so if we can't get in a restaurant it won't be the end of the world!! But are there plenty of bars where we can just show up?? Or would we have to book tickets like we would here??

Also does anyone know if it is possible to hire clothing there?? This will be my first trip to the snow so I'm not sure I want to commit to buying all the gear at this stage!! I have booked lessons, pass and ski and boots hire.

Also are there other things to do there other than ski? Do they have snowmobile trips we can do?

Thanks for any help and tips :)

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: .. New Years eve in Livigno

Hi I have been to Livigno several times and never saw anywhere to hire ski clothes. They do have some wonderful boutiques (expensive) and one or two less expensive shops. I definitely wouldn't travel without at least the basics to start with and Aldi/Lidl won't break the bank. There are plenty of bars where you can go with no charge. There is also a night club (definitely a charge). You should try the dog sledding, it was amazing, the skidoo' s were great fun also. I did ice driving which was incredible but I'm not sure they still do it.

Have fun

2. Re: .. New Years eve in Livigno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Livigno
Recent Conversations