We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share travel cost Bergamo to Livigno Feb 14-21 2015 ?

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
2 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Share travel cost Bergamo to Livigno Feb 14-21 2015 ?

We usually grab a hire car from one of the Milan airports and drive up to Livigno but I'd like to let someone else take the strain this time.

Arriving at Bergamo at 15:15 on Saturday 14th Feb 2015 and departing from Bergamo at 18:30 on 21st Feb 2015 I was wondering if anyone else is on the same flight and heading up to Livigno, that would perhaps be interested in sharing the cost of transfer to from the resort ?

We are a party of 4 and a return taxi transfer is just under 600Euros for all of us in total. The total cost comes down a fair bit if its a bigger group. Without doing much of a hunt there are minibus options for up to 8 people @ 635Euros and for 14 people @ 915Euros

So if there is anyone out there that may be interested in doing this please let me know

And if anyone has other options for transfers at reasonable prices please do let me know

thanks

Harrow
Level Contributor
134 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Share travel cost Bergamo to Livigno Feb 14-21 2015 ?

fab idea - but we are Linate & coming back Sunday - otherwise would have taken you up on this offer :)

Angelax

2. Re: Share travel cost Bergamo to Livigno Feb 14-21 2015 ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Livigno
Recent Conversations