We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Livigno at New Year?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Livigno at New Year?

Hi,

There are four of us staying in Livigno over the New Year period. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant for New Years Eve? And how far in advance would we need to book? We are just staying self catering in an apartment and don't want to end up with a sandwich from the supermarket!

Thanks in advance.

dublin
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Livigno at New Year?

Bellavista is the best restaurant in livigno IMO!!! book as soon as possible just to be sure!

Munich, Germany
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Livigno at New Year?

We really enjoyed the Marios restaurant near the Carosello area. Great food, cosy atmosphere. I also would recommend to book in advance!"

Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Livigno at New Year?

Hi I'm hoping To have a very good new year celebration . Going with my girls who are almost 15 .

Any chance to go to a restaurant with party until midnight or better go somewhere else after the meal?

Thank you

Edited: 01 December 2014, 22:56
4. Re: Livigno at New Year?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Livigno
Recent Conversations