We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best tour operator for Livigno?

Cologne, Germany
1 post
Save Topic
Best tour operator for Livigno?

Hi, I am travelling with my family to Livigno this year. We are looking for a good and reliable tour operator regarding:

- price

- quality

- security

Is anyone able to recommend something?

Munich, Germany
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best tour operator for Livigno?

Hi Josef! After looking for exactly the same thing, we found Danielzik Travel under http://www.livigno-apartments.com/. We have booked with this operator for years now and they offer really nice apartments and absolute financial security.

Also they have an office in Livigno what really helps when you need something. 5 Stars from me for these guys!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best tour operator for Livigno?

Hi, yes Danielzik has been operating in Livigno for many years so are very reliable, there's also Living viaggi and Interalpen both good options.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best tour operator for Livigno?

If it's only an apartment that you want to book you could either send your request to the Livigno tourist office at www.livigno.eu who will forward your request to apartment owners or check out www.booking.com for prices and availability.

Munich, Germany
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best tour operator for Livigno?

Yes, I can also confirm that Danielzik has been great over the last 4 years. Not one problem, always very friendly and easy to work with. If you want to stay on the safe side, go with them!

5. Re: Best tour operator for Livigno?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 01:28
6. Re: Best tour operator for Livigno?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Livigno
Recent Conversations