We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hoburne holiday park Torbay

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Hoburne holiday park Torbay

Hi, thinking of going to the hoburne holiday park in the summer, the last reviews are from 2008, has anyone been there recently. Usually go o haven but want a change. Main areas i am interested in is the evening entertainment and the caravans. Thanks sam

Wimborne
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hoburne holiday park Torbay

Hi only just seen your query. Yes I went last summer and it was great, I stayed with ardencaravans.co.uk who had great value caravans. Most of the people we met went through Hoburne http://tidd.ly/cb8b1074

The entertainment was good and varied and there is a great indoor and outdoor pool. They were trying with the restaurant on site but as always better value meals to be had off site.

The location is brilliant so close to many lovely beaches and attractions. Can highly recommend it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hoburne holiday park Torbay

Hi Sam. Just seen your post so don’t know if this is any help. If you look at the reviews for Hoburne Torbay on TA now there should be lots of new ones as I left one myself last summer. It’s a really nice holiday park, very clean and beautiful views of the sea.

We booked a premium caravan with H&H Caravans and they were very good, the caravan was exactly as advertised, lots of space and spotlessly clean.

The entertainment was hit and miss – just depended on the acts, but they had similar kids stuff to Haven followed by quizzes etc and then either the resident entertainers or acts brought in.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hoburne holiday park Torbay

Have to agree with the previous posts, we went here in 2010 & thought is was great..alot better than the Haven / Park Resorts.

We used a company called H & H caravans & got a great deal. We were lucky enough to take our two little ones outside the school holidays & enjoyed a great weeks weather having the outside pool virtually to ourselves.

We've stayed at about 10 Haven / Park resorts kind of sites, this one is head & shoulders above the all the others, you should have a great time

4. Re: Hoburne holiday park Torbay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Paignton
More Paignton Topics