We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas appreciated for cottages for 9 people in Oct please?

Which Bowness-on-Windermere hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Co Durham
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ideas appreciated for cottages for 9 people in Oct please?

Can anyone suggest a nice self catering property in Bowness that can hold 9 people please? I've looked at the cottages in Fall barrow, but unfortunately, the larger cottage is alreeady booked and the smaller one only hold up to 8 people.

Thanks in advance!

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ideas appreciated for cottages for 9 people in Oct please?

Try The Terrace - in windermere but apparently very lovely.

Wirral
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ideas appreciated for cottages for 9 people in Oct please?

I can recommend The Hollies in Bowness

Co Durham
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ideas appreciated for cottages for 9 people in Oct please?

Hi all

Thanks for your replies, unfortunately alot of the properties were either already booked or they wouldn't do short stays until the last minute and we really wanted to have something booked as early as possible. We've, therefore, changed our plan we've managed to get a cottage in Richmond for the weekend instead.

Thanks anyway

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Ideas appreciated for cottages for 9 people in Oct please?

Hi, I have just booked a cottage for next year with Cumbrian Cottages on the net, there are 9 of us going next July for 3 nights, the cottage is Tarn Rigg in Bowness on Windermere, at a cost of £580 between us all for the three nights, take a look and see what you think, hope this helps.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Ideas appreciated for cottages for 9 people in Oct please?

Hi, I have just booked a cottage for next year with Cumbrian Cottages on the net, there are 9 of us going next July for 3 nights, the cottage is Tarn Rigg in Bowness on Windermere, at a cost of £580 between us all for the three nights, take a look and see what you think, hope this helps.

6. Re: Ideas appreciated for cottages for 9 people in Oct please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 08:22
Get answers to your questions about Bowness-on-Windermere
Recent Conversations