We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao

2 posts
Save Topic
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao

Hi, I will be staying at the Lakeland Holiday Park and was wondering if there was anywhere close by that will be showing the Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao fight.

I have found a place in Barrow which will be fine if there is not a closer option but would rather find somewhere a bit closer.

Many thanks for any info.

Cumbria, UK
Level Contributor
1,519 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao

I'll ask my friend at work who's from the area when I see him.

I'd imagine most pubs will be showing it-maybe give some a call or drop an email to check direct with them?

Workington, United...
Level Contributor
831 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao

Can,t see many pubs showing fight at stupid o clock in the morning

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao

Thank you !

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao

Is anywhere in Barrow showing the fight? There for the weekend and my husband is desperate to watch it. Staying in Broughton jn Furness. Thanks

Workington, United...
Level Contributor
831 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao

As fight will probably be on at 4/ 5 am bars will need a special licence to show it also on pay to view which costs pubs a couple of hundred pounds, so doubt any will show it.

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao

Where in Barrow is the fight being shown?? Thanks

7. Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2017, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Grange-over-Sands
Recent Conversations
More Grange-over-Sands Topics