We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tips for night away - lindale inn and graythwaite manor.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
128 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
tips for night away - lindale inn and graythwaite manor.

Hi, visiting grange and staying one night in the lindale inn. Just a little getaway for the two of us and i have a 25 pound voucher for graythwaite manor.

My question is should we do lunch at the g manor and wander round grange in the daytime and just spend our evening in lindale or is it worth it/easy to get a taxi or walk into grange at night? We like nice food, sitting having a few drinks and any interesting sights. Booked cheap getaway as a treat but really hoping for some tips on best way to go about our trip. The g manor voucher can be used for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea - any help appreciated x

2 replies to this topic
Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tips for night away - lindale inn and graythwaite manor.

Visitors who stayed with us recommended afternoon tea at Graythwaite Manor, the grounds are lovely and it has a nice old fashioned feel. I would walk accross Hampsfell to Cartmel taking in the fabulous views from the Hospice, then a meal in Cartmel where you can choose from top of the range L'Enclume to good pub grub at any one of the numerous hostelries. Don't forget the Sticky Toffee Pudding shop in the square who do afternoon tea too. Walk back to Lindale if you have the stamina or take a Taxi. We use Trevor Grills who always gives a good price. Enjoy your stay and let us know how you get on.

cumbria
Level Contributor
24 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tips for night away - lindale inn and graythwaite manor.

i also have the same vouchers but cannot get through to the lindale inn have tried 2 days now , which way round did you eventually try

Reply to: tips for night away - lindale inn and graythwaite manor.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grange-over-Sands
Recent Conversations
More Grange-over-Sands Topics