We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ed Sheeran Chantry Park

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
40 reviews
20 helpful votes
Ed Sheeran Chantry Park
Save

Hi

I’m coming to stay in Ipswich to see Ed Sheeran at Chantry Park in August. Can anyone recommend any hotels as close by as possible please?

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
143 reviews
174 helpful votes
1. Re: Ed Sheeran Chantry Park
Save

As I understand it most hotel anywhere near the town centre are fully booked those that are not are charging sky high prices so you will have to travel well out of town try claydon the best Weston bus from there straight to town 20mins or premier Inn great Blakenham again bus into town .sorry lack of info to you but you have left in late and town hotels are booked up weeks ago

Yaxley, United...
Level Contributor
600 posts
6 reviews
14 helpful votes
2. Re: Ed Sheeran Chantry Park
Save

Not far from Chantry park you have the Holiday Inn which is worth a look or just a bit further at Copdock you have the Best western!!

Ipswich
Level Contributor
8 posts
27 reviews
12 helpful votes
3. Re: Ed Sheeran Chantry Park
Save

Not sure I sent previous reply correctly. Mermaid pub with accommodation next door isn't too far away. Also Glasswells furniture store - again, not too far to walk to Hadleigh Rd entrance are charging £5 to park and money goes to charity. I think alot of coaches are dropping off at Sainsbury nearby.

Edited: 1 year ago
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
40 reviews
20 helpful votes
4. Re: Ed Sheeran Chantry Park
Save

Oh thank you! That’s really helpful :)

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
9,235 posts
65 reviews
209 helpful votes
5. Re: Ed Sheeran Chantry Park
Save

Hope you got somewhere. My DiL booked ages ago, and is staying in Colchester!

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,202 posts
217 reviews
135 helpful votes
6. Re: Ed Sheeran Chantry Park
Save

I had meant to post previously - there may have been accommodation available at some of the smaller B&Bs around town. There are several around here such as The Beeches, Beaumont and Highfield. Used a lot by builders/contractors in the week but often quieter at weekends. Likely far too late now however unless there are cancellations.

The official website has various information on shuttles and transport.

7. Re: Ed Sheeran Chantry Park

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2019, 15:13
London, United...
Level Contributor
13,409 posts
20 reviews
47 helpful votes
8. Re: Ed Sheeran Chantry Park
Save

Jen you’ve just put your daughter’s mobile number on a public forum. That seems like a really bad idea to me.

TA gets a fair share of nuisances and idiots.

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Ipswich
Level Contributor
7,708 posts
32 reviews
29 helpful votes
9. Re: Ed Sheeran Chantry Park
Save

Well, right now I can hear it from my house more than a mile away. I don't think I've heard an event from Chantry Park so loudly and clearly. Everyone seems to be having a great time.

10. Re: Ed Sheeran Chantry Park

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2020, 11:40
Get answers to your questions about Ipswich
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.