We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rod Stewart

Suffolk, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
25 reviews
52 helpful votes
Rod Stewart
Save

Hi. I am going to Portman road stadium to see rod Stewart. My husband is picking me up where shall he wait for me to come out after the concert.

Thanks Gwen.

3 replies to this topic
Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
143 reviews
174 helpful votes
1. Re: Rod Stewart
Save

The whole area around the ground will be no stopping or parking the only place he might get into would be Sainsbury's car park in Hadleigh rd .I would suggest you ring him when leaving and he then and only then goes to the car park .jump in car and go

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,202 posts
217 reviews
135 helpful votes
2. Re: Rod Stewart
Save

A few places come to mind, depending where you live/are heading to.

e.g. Car park off Norwich Road (near top of Portman Rd), lay by in front of Royal Mail and a car park like Matalans, West End Road etc. if sitting in the car. I've had people jump in at the bus stop/lay-by in front of Axa but you would need to be there waiting

Peter's suggestion is as good as any though....

Suffolk, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
25 reviews
52 helpful votes
3. Re: Rod Stewart
Save

Thank you

Reply to: Rod Stewart
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ipswich
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.