We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The pub to watch Eurovision 2013

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
356 posts
144 reviews
The pub to watch Eurovision 2013

Hi,

I love to watch Eurovision each year, but living in Australia we miss the atmosphere as it never shown live.

I have just realized that the final is on 18 May this year and I will be in Vienna. Can someone suggest a good pub to watch the contest. Looking for good fun relaxed atmosphere. I am staying at Gal Apartments in Leopoldstadt, but it doesn't have to be to close by.

Thanks

Vienna, Austria
4 posts
11. Re: The pub to watch Eurovision 2013

I agree with the rest of people,I never been to pub where you can watch Eurovison.

But if you like to watch it then do what you like to do,mybe you can find what you want on this page:

http://www.thinkoutsideyourbox.net/?p=30575

Edited: 03 May 2013, 09:41
Paris, France
Level Contributor
2 posts
47 reviews
12. Re: The pub to watch Eurovision 2013

Im almost sure some of the gay bars will show it live

The Eurovision are huge in some countries, in others no one cares, Austria is one of the countries not caring that much. The Scandinavian countries are huge fans. I use to say that the ESC is big in small countries with there own language, at least if you look upon the old west europe. In the former east i think the interest are huge the first year a country enters, then it goes downhills from there. So im sorry to say you, and i also, are in the wrong country, Austria, for a great Eurovision experience. And event got a tv in my room!!!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
2 posts
47 reviews
13. Re: The pub to watch Eurovision 2013

Im almost sure some of the gay bars will show it live

The Eurovision are huge in some countries, in others no one cares, Austria is one of the countries not caring that much. The Scandinavian countries are huge fans. I use to say that the ESC is big in small countries with there own language, at least if you look upon the old west europe. In the former east i think the interest are huge the first year a country enters, then it goes downhills from there. So im sorry to say you, and i also, are in the wrong country, Austria, for a great Eurovision experience. And event got a tv in my room!!!

Vienna
Level Contributor
6,650 posts
72 reviews
14. Re: The pub to watch Eurovision 2013

Austrian lady did not qualify - interest to watch this in a pub will be close to zero. EGA in Windmuehlgasse 26, 1060 has a party to watch it. I do not know the place.

15. Re: The pub to watch Eurovision 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2014, 06:19