We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day in Salzburg

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
19 posts
72 reviews
One day in Salzburg

I have one day only to spend in Salzburg, what are the best places and activities to experience?

5 replies to this topic
Vienna
Level Contributor
3,889 posts
1. Re: One day in Salzburg

Hi! This are my must-sees: Hohensalzburg Fortress, Mozart's Birthplace, Hellbrunn Palace & Trick Fountains

Best regards Isabella

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
26,922 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: One day in Salzburg

You must do a research on your own and then decide where you would like to go to.

www.salzburg.info

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: One day in Salzburg

What are the opening time for all these three places you mentioned? If I plan to get a Salzburg card and use the public transport to visit in a day, what is the best route to cover all three?

Thanks!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,577 posts
73 reviews
4. Re: One day in Salzburg

Opening times and prices are on the link given.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
24 reviews
5. Re: One day in Salzburg

Hi,

Thank you!

That is the same top choices of mine and I also want to visit the old Town. Given the opening time and locations of all places, I am not sure whether I should still plan Schlosd Hellbrunn and trick fountain.

The bus journey is about half an hour from my hotel. Given I arrived by train around 11:00, I am just not sure whether it is too ambitious to plan the trip there and back in time to work around Old Town.

Reply to: One day in Salzburg
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Salzburg