We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soldeu ski pass and lunch deal with Crystal

scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Soldeu ski pass and lunch deal with Crystal

Has anyone booked/used this offer and can tell me how it works. do you get vouchers for the mountain restaurants are they good value. Crystal has given me conflicting information and it would be helpful to here from anyone with experience. thanks

4 replies to this topic
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
247 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Soldeu ski pass and lunch deal with Crystal

I travelled with crystal last year and to be honest its so cheap to eat out there anyway that we just bought the liftpass from them.

Stockport England
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Soldeu ski pass and lunch deal with Crystal

www.soldeu.com/shop/soldeu/packages.php

Soldeu . Com is a good resource of info.

Looks like the offer with vouchers is 247 euro, without lunch voucher 244.

You get vouchers to use in the self service restaurants .

If crystal have a two for one, or if there's a bunch of you you could make some fair savings at those rates.

I've never used them, I usually use del clos in el tarter or pessons for lunch .

Although the vouchers are only valid in certain restaurants there are plenty if those around

Edited: 15 December 2015, 07:00
Stockport England
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Soldeu ski pass and lunch deal with Crystal

www.pasdelacasa.com/shop/pas/package-info.php

Gives details of the restaurants you can use and a little unfit re what you get

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Soldeu ski pass and lunch deal with Crystal

As stockportbreaker says above, use soldeu.com to book these and your boots and skis, it'll save you plenty of money.

Book and pay online, print off the vouchers, take the lift pass voucher to the gondola station for your lift pass and lunch tickets then take your ski/boot voucher to Calbo whilst you're there. Just like booking with Crystal but loads less money.

As for the lunch vouchers, we have just got back having used them for the first time. They are great and superb value for money. It lets you use the sandwich menu in the Fun Food (Andorra's McDonalds) outlets on the mountain. No matter where you look you will not find a "sandwich menu" but having asked it includes burgers, baguettes (hot or cold), fries and a drink. Extras to the basic cost more, cheese on the burger €1 etc.

They always ring it through the till and give you a receipt for €8 so work out the saving yourself!

Reply to: Soldeu ski pass and lunch deal with Crystal
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Soldeu
Recent Conversations