We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soldeu Beginners

Six Bells, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Soldeu Beginners

Hi,

Just trying to work out on piste map most suitable area for beginners in Soldeu. I've skied but my two children 10 and 14 will have only had lessons in u.k and know basics.

Any pointers to which slopes?

Thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,839 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Soldeu Beginners

THere's a beginners area ar the top of Soldeu gondola with a couple of short drag lifts. To the left of that on the map is a blue run, which can take you to another drag lift to a couple of nice beginner runs, or continues to a chair lift which takes you to another couple of blue options, or continues all the way to the bottom with a choice of two routes .

To the right of the map from Soldeu gondola is a blue run to el tarter and their beginners area, or to a blue to either Soldeu or el tarter base.

After these, and further up the mountain there are plenty options too.

I'd recommend lessons .

Edited: 11 December 2017, 10:34
2. Re: Soldeu Beginners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2019, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Soldeu
Recent Conversations