We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Tarter

London
2 posts
El Tarter

I am going skiing in March to El Tarter. I have booked flight to Barcelona and private apartment. Can anyone suggest a transfer company please? Can you confirm if we can access the whole skiing area and what lift pass we should buy? Is it easy to get from one area to another via the lifts. Should we book a lift pass before arriving or wait till we get there and do we need passport photo for this? Thank you.

2 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,791 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: El Tarter

Andorrabybus for transfers, the lift pass covers all sectors and it's a simple to ski between all sectors. It's a huge linked ski area.

No photo required, you can purchase when you arrive or in advance from the grandvalira website, or Soldeu.com can sort your transfers , passes, ski hire etc.

If you like to save a bit of money ( I do ! ) look at the lift pass with lunch option.

Derbyshire, United...
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: El Tarter

Hi Andorra travel service. Com are excellent they arranged our transfers , ski pass with lunch and ski hire. Would highly recommend them very professional, English speaking.

Edited: 25 February 2017, 13:59
Reply to: El Tarter
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Soldeu
Recent Conversations