We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sodeu local instructor

Liverpool, United...
7 posts
Sodeu local instructor

Hi

I wonder if there is someone local who would be able to do lessons and give us an idea of the most appropriate ski runs for our abilities. I am only here for 4 days skiing and I don't want to waste them trying to find the nest runs for my abilities. We are a party of 9. Many thanks Mark

Tirol, Austria
Level Contributor
1,203 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: Sodeu local instructor

If you pop into the local ski school when you there they should be able to help you.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,791 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Sodeu local instructor

Or, if you're just after a guide the ski club Gb often have leaders in resort, if anyone's a member ( or maybe thinking of joining ) you may be able to join them. They usually meet at 10 at the info board at the top of piolets.

Liverpool, United...
7 posts
3. Re: Sodeu local instructor

Thanks the GB site is very good

4. Re: Sodeu local instructor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2018, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Soldeu
Recent Conversations