We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Log cabins on the beach at Tatlisu. Lilly Holiday village?

west midlands
Level Contributor
105 posts
27 reviews
Log cabins on the beach at Tatlisu. Lilly Holiday village?

Hi All,

On our way back from the Five Fingers Bungalows at the weekend (review to follow when I can find the right words!) we were looking at alternative locations for our next trip. We stopped here for lunch having stumbled across it's stunning beach and the staff kindly showed us around one of the cabins but didn't know enough english to explain prices etc. Just gave us the website. I can't find any info on here and the web address they gave us has a virus with no other info online. Anyone know anything about this place? Lunch was lovely. My husband and friends think it'll be a great place for a weekend away. So any info anyone has would be great.

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Log cabins on the beach at Tatlisu. Lilly Holiday village?

Hello,

I have just put the holiday village address into google, which gave the site and details.Looks great!

west midlands
Level Contributor
105 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Log cabins on the beach at Tatlisu. Lilly Holiday village?

I couldn't get a price without submiting a booking form and our laptop wouldn't let us do it. We're passing by again this weekend so I think we're going to go back and find some English speaking staff. Wanted to try and get feedback from anyone who'd stayed as there are a few similar places in the TRNC where reviewers have complained about mossies in this kind of accomodation which would definately be a problem for us.

west midlands
Level Contributor
105 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Log cabins on the beach at Tatlisu. Lilly Holiday village?

Hi again, we didn't get the chance to visit and we still cant view the website and have had no response to emails. Can anyone give us an idea of prices etc?

4. Re: Log cabins on the beach at Tatlisu. Lilly Holiday village?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations