We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thumbs down for Cyprus Paradise!

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Thumbs down for Cyprus Paradise!

We recently booked a week at the Altinkaya Holiday Resort outside Kyrenia with Cyprus Paradise - first time with them and first time in Northern Cyprus. We were reasonably happy with the hotel - let's face it, it wasn't expensive so we got what we paid for. Bit old fashioned but the staff were really lovely. However, whilst we were expected at the airport by our mini bus driver, the hotel were definitely NOT expecting us and had no booking for us! Luckily even though they were extremely busy they managed to find us two rooms and after a couple of days moved me into a quieter part of the hotel (ie not directly over the outside bar). Reception sorted it out the day after with Cyprus Paradise but we were very very lucky they had rooms for us. I probably won't book with CP again as this was the first time anything like this has happened to me and it was very stressful...... for the sake of a quick email.

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: Thumbs down for Cyprus Paradise!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 04 October 2018, 15:04

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
2. Re: Thumbs down for Cyprus Paradise!

Hi,

Well,mistakes happen and it can be stressful when they do.However, judging by your comments I think both Alkintaya and CP can take some credit in sorting out the problem in a professional way.Don 't let it put you off going again, the chances it happening again are remote to say the least.

Reply to: Thumbs down for Cyprus Paradise!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations