We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel company

Devon
Level Contributor
61 posts
104 reviews
Travel company

My husband and I are going to Kyrena this October/November, would like to hear from anyone that used Direct Traveller or Cyprus Paradise, ( we will be flying from either Bristol or Exeter). Although we aren't sun worshippers, we do like it a little hot and preferably very little rain, would November be a

little to late to go in the year?

5 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
387 posts
1 review
1. Re: Travel company

Hi,

We have travelled mostly with Cyprus Paradise since 2001.Never had a problem.A very good,efficient and reliable company.Never been with Direct Traveller but have friends who travel with them from Glasgow say the same.Never been in November so can't comment on the weather, others will though.

Devon
Level Contributor
61 posts
104 reviews
2. Re: Travel company

Thanks for you very prompt and informative reply.

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
33 reviews
3. Re: Travel company

25 - 30 degrees with the odd rain shower, outdoor pools a little chilly, sea much warmer

Devon
Level Contributor
61 posts
104 reviews
4. Re: Travel company

Thanks, November works better with our work, I presume restaurants and bars don't shut down through the winter months.

Makati, Philippines
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Travel company

If you'd consider renting a villa, I would also recommend www.bees-hive.com - a local company that does holiday rentals. Some people still swim in November and the weather is certainly very pleasant.

Reply to: Travel company
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations