We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus transfer from Blue Lagoon to Keflavik airport

Friedberg, Germany
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bus transfer from Blue Lagoon to Keflavik airport

Hello,

we want to visit the Blue Lagoon on the last day of our Iceland trip (16th of September). Our plan was to take a bus in Reykjavik in the morning and drive to the lagoon, spend the day there, and take another bus to the airport in the evening (around 21:00; our plane is leaving at midnight). Now I just found out, that there are less buses from the lagoon to the airport in September. The last departure time is 15:00 (I looked at the blue lagoon page http://www.bluelagoon.com and on this one www.re.is). Are there any other busses, that also drive in the evening to the airport? Or is our only alternative a taxi? If yes, how much would that cost?

Mentioned in this post
Blue Lagoon Iceland
Blue Lagoon Iceland
14,453 Reviews
Grindavik, Iceland
Iceland
Iceland
Europe
Reykjavik
Reykjavik
Capital Region, Iceland
Gardabaer, Iceland
Level Contributor
9,957 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus transfer from Blue Lagoon to Keflavik airport

Are there any other busses, that also drive in the evening to the airport?

- Not that I'm aware of.

|

Or is our only alternative a taxi?

- Most likely yes.

|

If yes, how much would that cost?

- A guess baesd on the tours offered KEF - BL - KEF (they are about 18000 ISK), 9000 ISK ??

2. Re: Bus transfer from Blue Lagoon to Keflavik airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2017, 05:17