We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Lapland

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
64 posts
18 reviews
58 helpful votes
Parking in Lapland
Save

Hi,

I plan to rent a car during my visit to ivalo and utsjoki.

I intend to visit nearby places as per available time and situation.

May I have the opportunity to know about the parking rules in places like inari, sarisilka, lemmenjoki, kaukslauttanen and other nearby places.

Are there any roadside parking areas available or we have to look for paid parking spots.

Can we park at roadside to look at the view areas.

Thanks

Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
7,112 posts
94 reviews
81 helpful votes
1. Re: Parking in Lapland
Save

Parking is allowed, if not forbidden with a sign. Finding a spot in the places you mention will not be an issue.

By the road side short time parking is fine unless you disturb the traffic.

Once there it will be quite self explanatory where and how to park.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
64 posts
18 reviews
58 helpful votes
2. Re: Parking in Lapland
Save

Thanks.... you have been much help before and now.

3. Re: Parking in Lapland

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2019, 06:40
Get answers to your questions about Inari
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.