We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spanish speakers: Can you help?

London, United...
Level Contributor
26,023 posts
Spanish speakers: Can you help?
Save

Hi,

For anybody who speaks Spanish, we have a member with an unanswered question about Kuopio in our Spanish-language forum:

http://www.tripadvisor.es/ShowTopic-g189908-i4297-k6674269-Del_aeropuerto_de_Helsinki_a_Kuopio_Finlandia-Kuopio_The_Lakelands_Eastern_Finland.html

If you have any advice to offer, could you please post your reply, in Spanish, in that forum topic?  

Thanks!

Verónica

P.S.  You may be prompted to sign in when clicking that link.  You do not need to create a new account -- just sign in with the same email and password you use for your current TripAdvisor account.

5 replies to this topic
Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki
Level Contributor
4,143 posts
8 reviews
3 helpful votes
1. Re: Spanish speakers: Can you help?
Save

I answered it in English, since my Spanish is non existent (deduced the uestions based on my Italian), I hope I didn't make a horrible faux pas in this. Maybe someone can translate my post?

I was surprised that there's a parallel (spanish) universe to this forum :), nice!

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Oulu, Lapland
Level Contributor
5,627 posts
90 reviews
50 helpful votes
2. Re: Spanish speakers: Can you help?
Save

There are also at least Italian an French speaking Tripadvisor universes at www.tripadvisor.it and www.tripadvisor.fr and also our dear neighbours/second national language have their own realm at www.tripadvisor.se

tripadvisor.fi redirects to the American version (http://TA.com) Should we have a Finnish tripadvisor, too ;) ?

Edited: 8 years ago
Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki
Level Contributor
4,143 posts
8 reviews
3 helpful votes
3. Re: Spanish speakers: Can you help?
Save

Well, at least we could have an international site, that would acknowledge the fact that not all users that choose english as the interface language use US dollars and time zones.

But, I do know the facts, less people speak FInnish than the peruvian indian languages :(

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Oulu, Lapland
Level Contributor
5,627 posts
90 reviews
50 helpful votes
4. Re: Spanish speakers: Can you help?
Save

I've started to use tripadvisor.co.uk , as with that it's easier to keep track on when the forum posts have been added (just have to add 2 h to the time stamp). It seems to have all the same posts as the "US" version.

Edited: 8 years ago
Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki
Level Contributor
4,143 posts
8 reviews
3 helpful votes
5. Re: Spanish speakers: Can you help?
Save

Thanks for the tip!

Reply to: Spanish speakers: Can you help?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kuopio
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.