We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stockholm over Easter weeekend

Seattle
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Stockholm over Easter weeekend

I was looking at a visit in late March, but this would be over the Easter weekend. I'm very familiar with Iceland, and many tourism options close in Iceland for this holiday.

While obviously different countries, I was wondering if the Scandanavian connection is such that a good deal of options (restaurants, tours, shopping) also are closed in Stockholm during the Easter weekend.

Thanks.

Drottninggatan
Gift & Speciality Shops
Fru Lotta
Gift & Speciality Shops
Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
582 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stockholm over Easter weeekend

It's not the same in the Scandinavian countries. E.g I've noticed that stores close earlier in Copenhagen, and fewer shops are open on Sundays compared to Stockholm.

Most things in Stockholm will stay open, but smaller shops might be closed on some of the days during Easter.

2. Re: Stockholm over Easter weeekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2014, 06:15