We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Name of bar - Djurgarden

London
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Name of bar - Djurgarden

Hey

Just back from the best trip ever!!! Just wondered if someone could tell me the name of a bar on Djurgarden. My friends and I whilst cycling around the island on the most beautifully hot and sunny day literally stumbled across this white bar set back in rocks/hill with a dj in the centre of the bar.

We spent the whole afternoon sunbathing lounging on colorful bean bags getting pleasantly merry in the sunshine enjoying being observed and observing.

We didn't get the name of the bar and we'd really like to know that so we can find pictures of it on the web.

Would really appreciate a response from those who know this bar and where I can get an online shot of same.

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
1. Re: Name of bar - Djurgarden

Hey,

perhaps there is a local on here who can help. Have exhausted all combination of words on google and zilch.

Please please can someone help with the name of this bar???

Much appreciated.

Libby

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
76 posts
86 reviews
2. Re: Name of bar - Djurgarden

Josefina is probably the name of the bar.

/stefan

London
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
3. Re: Name of bar - Djurgarden

Thank you!

4. Re: Name of bar - Djurgarden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 18:18