We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acapulco Hotell - Review please!

Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Acapulco Hotell - Review please!

Has anybody stayed at the Acapulco Hotell in Stockholm (http://www.acapulco-hotell.se/gb/index.html)? Is it clean, comfortable, etc.. ?

Thanks!

Uppsala, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,770 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Acapulco Hotell - Review please!

Hi

I havent stayed there but I can say that the location is good just below the SoFo area and Medborgarplatsen. There are a lot of small shops and restaurants in the neighbourhood and its a 15-20 min walk to the Old town. The prices are really good especially the summer prices.

I hope that was a little helpful.

Matte75

Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
2. Re: Acapulco Hotell - Review please!

Thank you! It was. I have been wondering if the location was good or a little far from the Centre.

thanks!

London
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Acapulco Hotell - Review please!

Hope this isn't too late, but I've just returned from a surprise trip to Stockholm, staying at the Hotel Acapulco and I really loved it. My husband - who never ever organises our holidays - stayed here a couple of months ago when he was playing a show in Stockholm and liked the city and hotel so much that he wanted to come back with me. The staff are extremely friendly and the location could not be better - SoFo is the trendiest area of Stockholm, loads of great shops, bars and restaurants, but very laid back and easy to get to all of the traditional sights and museums too.

However, don't stay here if you are expecting all out luxury and flowery frills. Rooms are basic but comfortable and very clean. All are apartment style, so as well as bathroom you also get your own separate kitchen. The Hotel supplies a very cheap breakfast box which is put in the fridge the night before and it was so liberating to just get up when we felt like it and throw together breakfast, rather than having to rush down to a breakfast room.

Personally, I can't recommend the hotel highly enough.

Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
4. Re: Acapulco Hotell - Review please!

thank you so much! your review is great! much appreciated!

5. Re: Acapulco Hotell - Review please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 23:17