We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helsinki, Copenhagen and Stockholm in 6 days?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
8 posts
76 reviews
Helsinki, Copenhagen and Stockholm in 6 days?

Hello, I am just looking at potentially going to the three places mentioned above (Copenhagen, Helsinki and Stockholm) - I only have six days in total. Would you say this is doable to see the city centres and do main tourist attractions? My travel partner and I have no problem with totally action packed days and enjoy that more than relaxed days. I am just interested in hearing other opinions before booking this as neither of us have visited either city before. Thanks for any help!

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
3,789 posts
677 reviews
1. Re: Helsinki, Copenhagen and Stockholm in 6 days?

Possible technically but rather useless I think.

Uppsala, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
88 reviews
2. Re: Helsinki, Copenhagen and Stockholm in 6 days?

Certainly doable, but won't give you a lot of time in each city. But if you're fine with 2 days in each city why not? And over night ferries and night train will allow save you a bit of time travelling between the cities by doing while you sleep.

3. Re: Helsinki, Copenhagen and Stockholm in 6 days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2018, 05:16