We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

C/O Stockholm - anyone have experience with them?

A M
Oak Ridge, North...
Level Contributor
497 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
C/O Stockholm - anyone have experience with them?

I searched this agency on T/A, but have only seen a couple of threads mentioning them. One was from back in 2015, and another suggesting to search co stockholm, costockholm and c/o stockholm to see past posts. I've done that and still haven't come up with much.

So, has anyone had any recent positive or negative experience with this company?

costockholm.com/stockholm-long-term-apartmen…

I will be working in Stockholm for 4.5 months and finding housing is proving to be quite a challenge. The above noted agency does have a few possibilities on their website. Just looking for feedback if I can find any.

Thanks so much in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Stockholm
Stockholm
Stockholm County, Sweden
5 replies to this topic
Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
383 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: C/O Stockholm - anyone have experience with them?

Finding housing in Stockholm is like finding a member of Trump's staff with out Russian contacts. . I don't know about C/O Stockholm. Have you tried the local.se, given you want a fairly short term place, you might find an expat that has something. There is also blocket, with google translate, wading through the Swedish is do-able. Here is the link for apartment/room rentals. https:/…

Mentioned in this post
Stockholm
Stockholm
Stockholm County, Sweden
A M
Oak Ridge, North...
Level Contributor
497 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: C/O Stockholm - anyone have experience with them?

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I have found several local sites and have registered on the ones that allow it. So far, I haven't got much of any response from my inquiries on those sites.

Came across a couple of scams and those ended up getting removed from the sites. Really does seem like a hit or miss type situation. As it appears real estate agencies do not handle rentals, I am left with finding ad's placed by individuals - which is not always ideal. My search continues..

Did try Air B&B, but that was hopeless. It seems that most all of the lower priced rooms/apts. show being booked for more than a year out.

Barcelona, Spain
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: C/O Stockholm - anyone have experience with them?

Hi A M,

I was wondering if you ended up going with c/o Stockholm? I'm now looking for short-term housing (3-6 months) in Stockholm and c/o Stockholm seems to have the best options and most responsive service, but it almost seems too good to be true.

Happy to hear any of your thoughts, and thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Stockholm
Stockholm
Stockholm County, Sweden
A M
Oak Ridge, North...
Level Contributor
497 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: C/O Stockholm - anyone have experience with them?

No, I used Bostad Direkt Long Stay Hotel in Brommaplan. It has worked out very well.

Barcelona, Spain
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: C/O Stockholm - anyone have experience with them?

Okay, thank you very much for the information and replying :).

Reply to: C/O Stockholm - anyone have experience with them?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted