We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag Do Copenhagen

Southampton, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Stag Do Copenhagen

Currently in the process of organizing a stagdo to Copenhagen Between the 18th and the 20th of July. Its not going to be the usual stereotypical lads on tour sort of event, I was just wonder if people could help with ideas to do in Copenhagen. The groom is a big football fan i know its close to the world cup but will the season have started in Denmark? Any other sporting ideas would be welcome

Mentioned in this post
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
Denmark
Denmark
Europe
Ballerup, Denmark
Level Contributor
941 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stag Do Copenhagen

There are a couple of ideas I can think of off the top of my head. All of them are something you can't do under the influence of alcohol though, but it sounds like that's not what you're looking for either.

1. A segway tour in Copenhagen. Kinda relaxing, but could still be a fun activity for a group.

2. In Roskilde (about 30 mins from Copenhagen by train) you can race gokarts (real, outdoors gokarts, not the timid indoor ones). Unfortunately, their website is only in Danish, but maybe some Google translate magic can make it work for you - www.roskilderacingcenter.dk

3. My personal favorite - also in Roskilde. You can book a viking ship replica (with guides/instructors) through the Viking Ship Museum and sail around Roskilde Fjord. It's not a trip where you just sit back and enjoy it, you have to either row or tend the sails etc., it's a lot of fun as a group activity. Not sure exactly what times/dates it's available, but you can check out vikingeskibsmuseet.dk/en/….U3thfnZO2Hs for more info.

I believe the football season starts in July in Denmark, but not sure exactly when (not a huge football fan myself). The 2013/14 season just finished last week, so I'm not sure if the schedule is even made yet for the new season.

Mentioned in this post
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
Roskilde
Roskilde
West Zealand, Denmark
Denmark
Denmark
Europe
2. Re: Stag Do Copenhagen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2015, 06:16