We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email contacts

Nr Bristol
Level Contributor
90 posts
13 reviews
email contacts

Does anybody know the email address for Deputy Tourist Chief Mr Ioannis Bouthina?

I want to try to persuade him to fund a replacement webcam for the clocktower. They recently agreed to fund travel expenses for a group of Russian journalists and travel agents, so I think they would be well advised to fix the camera.

6 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
1. Re: email contacts

I am surprised the businesses in prominent locations don’t set up their own on a web page with a link to advertise the business? Modern tech isn’t that expensive these days..... with the modern trend of photo bombing I think that they would prove to be popular locations to visit.

Edited: 05 April 2018, 18:11
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
2. Re: email contacts

You could try this one to get the contact you require:- mailto:dimos@n-skiathos.gr

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,421 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: email contacts

I wonder if this is of any use Dennis?

Bob

alternativegreece.gr/WebForms/…

Level Contributor
1,282 posts
4. Re: email contacts

Have you tried asking Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc? a sponsored cam that the mega internet giants funded by receiving .00001 per user hit would make a zillion quid... and some lucky local with a prominent position property would get a fortune for putting it on the window sill... one guy I know has a weather cam in his loft window looking over longsands beach at Tynemouth for which he gets paid per hit...

Level Contributor
1,282 posts
5. Re: email contacts

Another company you could try might be magic seaweed ... it has probably the best beach web cams on the internet and a contact page.

It’s fantastic for following storm surges and freak weather conditions.

https://magicseaweed.com/

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
67 reviews
6. Re: email contacts

Dennis, it’s strange how tourism chiefs prioritise the use of funds,

I wouldn’t mind betting the repair cost to the web cam would be a fraction of the spent transporting and hosting a delegation from Russia.

Best of luck in your quest.

Reply to: email contacts
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos
Recent Conversations