We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bargains

Manchester,
Level Contributor
1,436 posts
126 reviews
Bargains

I've already booked but there are some unbelievable bargains on T/C for May if anyone is interested in an early visit. :-)

22 replies to this topic
Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
8,244 posts
73 reviews
1. Re: Bargains

Always the best month for bargains, will the £50 tourist loose his title this year ...

Level Contributor
1,295 posts
2. Re: Bargains

?SL ~ explain a little more about the £50 tourist please?

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
8,244 posts
73 reviews
3. Re: Bargains

The record for a last minute bargain holiday, in May by a member of this forum. Is seven nights in Kolios by townboyUK with Olympic. It still stands at £50 unless anyone knows different.

May is fly at a sensible price month, always bargains to be had ...

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,609 posts
258 reviews
4. Re: Bargains

How long ago was that?

Recently saw a 1 week holiday in Crete priced at £95 which was less than we paid for return flights there almost 30 years ago! Unfortunately the bargains I see are usually departing from Gatwick and my departure airport is Manchester.

Level Contributor
1,295 posts
5. Re: Bargains

Got a week in Town, two bed room, end of June €147.... TA reviews say it’s the worst place in skiathos to stay, however I am familiar with place and the reviews are incorrect. Just a shame about flights which cost £428.00

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,609 posts
258 reviews
6. Re: Bargains

That's ridiculous! f You can fly to San Francisco for less than that.

The £95 Crete was for accom & flights for a week.

uk
Level Contributor
453 posts
6 reviews
7. Re: Bargains

I was "The £90 Tourist" which was for a 1 week package holiday with Olympic a few years back. Seem to remember someone actually found an even better deal LOL

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
8,244 posts
73 reviews
8. Re: Bargains

You had a surcharge for keeping your neighbour company ?

Best I can offer was a £19 LHR>ATH with luggage, Beef of Chicken, two bottles of wine and a Herald & Tribune on the house, but that was one way 10 years ago. I have had a £19.99 with Ryanair and a carry on bag since. Brought my own earplugs and an old first choice eye shade ...

Lancaster
Level Contributor
2,666 posts
19 reviews
9. Re: Bargains

Got a flight from Manchester to Malaga about 10 years ago with British Airways in a sale for £5 when it was a full service airline, so got a couple of beers and a breakfast thrown in!😀 Had to come back into Liverpool with Easyjet though for the pricey sum of £40!😲

Skiathos, Greece
Level Contributor
817 posts
8 reviews
10. Re: Bargains

Ah, the good old days, got an Easy jet Gatwick to Athens one way for 12 quid in old money. the coach to Gatwick was dearer.

Reply to: Bargains
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos
Recent Conversations