We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars that sell Guinness

London
Level Contributor
520 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Bars that sell Guinness

Hi,

I did a search but couldn't find anything recent on this. DH is a Guinness drinker can anyone recommend some bars that sell it please?

Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Skiathos
Level Contributor
298 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars that sell Guinness

We sold it at our bar so it’s definately available. Ask your barman nicely!!

Durham
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars that sell Guinness

I do believe The Old Port pub sells it, well it did before the new owners took over. It's tucked away in a lovely street just behind the old port, near the rock n roll steps and is a very nice place for a drink or two.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
665 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars that sell Guinness

Can confirm old Port house definitely has a Guinness pump , how' often a pint is pulled may be an issue.

Good alternative fix dark

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
109 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bars that sell Guinness

Several bars have it in cans, Draft bar had it on tap this summer! No one has it in winter. The bars that have it on fraught tend to wait till June or later to stock it and you rarely find it after the 2nd week of September! King and Queen stock it in cans!

wigan
Level Contributor
878 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bars that sell Guinness

Phedrock in town has Guinness. So does Christakis in Troulos. Various other bars stock it as well.

Skiathos, Greece
Level Contributor
795 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bars that sell Guinness

Dublin!

Level Contributor
1,241 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bars that sell Guinness

Guiness doesn’t like being in the lines a long time so I would only drink it from a can or bottle.... Christakis in Troulos sells it..he also does the best traditional Sunday lunch with a good apple pie for afters.

Edited: 23 November 2017, 19:29
Reply to: Bars that sell Guinness
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos
Recent Conversations