We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding accommodation in Rethymnon

Which Rethymnon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
Wedding accommodation in Rethymnon

Hi,

I'm hoping to get married in Rethymnon in August 2013 and are looking for any tips about where we can accommodate our guests - we were thinking about booking villas. Does anyone know of any reasonably priced villas not far from Rethymnon treat will accommodate from 6-10 guests?

Thanks!

Weesp, The...
Level Contributor
3,020 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding accommodation in Rethymnon

use the website from www.bestmoments.com and they arange everything for you also the villa. Or use my websites, see profile

Rethymnon, Greece
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding accommodation in Rethymnon

Hello,

my name is Lissi, living since 1985 here in rethymnon i come from germany.

my german friends rent villas- very professionell and top houses,have a look under: www.kretafan.de

from this summer i open my own Wedding-planner office here in rethymnon.

In case to you need a special romantic place to get married, so contact me to help you to get the best place for you near the sea.

Lovley Greetings Lissi from Crete.

Zurich, Switzerland
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding accommodation in Rethymnon

Hi,

in Prinos Resort they have 4 Houses, it is very nice there and only 12 km from Rethymnon. Please look the Homepage: www.prinosresort.gr

Good luck

Andrea

4. Re: Wedding accommodation in Rethymnon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2013, 10:17