We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KLM is absolutely UNREAL

waller tx
1 post
KLM is absolutely UNREAL

I just attempted to make a reservation for a trip to Athens, Greece from Houston, Tx. The Website kept telling me that information I am entering to pay is incorrect, which it was not, so I called the number displayed on Website for questions! First call I received a recording stating that they could not take calls at this time, and hung up on me. I called again was able to be put on hold, after holding 20 mins, was told that had been put through to regular booking and that for a $20.00 fee, she could help me. My other choice was to be redirected to the online department. I opted for that choice, after brief hold was informed that I was now speaking with the internet department, but for NWA, not KLM, so she redirected me AGAIN. After a brief hold was put through to a recording that told me I had indeed reached KLM internet help department, but they are CLOSED and could not help me period!!!!! Goes with out saying I will not be booking anything with KLM!!!! God I wish they could get a copy of this ABSOLUTELY UNREAL!!!!!!

Beaumont, Texas USA
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: KLM is absolutely UNREAL

Just an FYI...

KLM in the United States is a "partner" with NWA, and USA after-hours booking is through NWA.

On the KLM website, it says:

KLM Service Centre

For questions about a reservation you made at our website or to change or cancel an online reservation. Also for questions about online check-in or for contacting us in the event of technical problems at our website.

Telephone number: +1 (0) 866 434 0320

Opening hours: Monday - Sunday 08:00 - 19:30

Note: Outside these opening hours, you can contact NWA reservations at +1 (0) 800 225 2525.

KLM Telephone Reservations

For making a reservation by phone or if you want to change or cancel an existing reservation. For questions about a reservation you made at our website, please contact the KLM Service Centre.

Telephone number: +1 (0) 800 225 2525

Hope this helps... You appear to be very frustrated!

stockton on tees
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
41 reviews
2. Re: KLM is absolutely UNREAL

i have used klm several times to fly to greece via their hub in amsterdam and found them to be the most efficient and on time carrier that i have flown with.

Athens
Level Contributor
18,811 posts
116 reviews
3. Re: KLM is absolutely UNREAL

I think that this was a combination of bad luck and miscommutication.

I don't know about NWA but KLM are very efficient and their service is indeed remarkable.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
53 reviews
4. Re: KLM is absolutely UNREAL

My husband and I have flown from Canada to Athens with Olympic (direct), Air France (via Paris) and KLM (via Amsterdam). We have found KLM to be the best of this bunch.

5. Re: KLM is absolutely UNREAL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2010, 06:20