We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KLM is absolutely UNREAL

waller tx
1 post
Save Topic
KLM is absolutely UNREAL

I just attempted to make a reservation for a trip to Athens, Greece from Houston, Tx. The Website kept telling me that information I am entering to pay is incorrect, which it was not, so I called the number displayed on Website for questions! First call I received a recording stating that they could not take calls at this time, and hung up on me. I called again was able to be put on hold, after holding 20 mins, was told that had been put through to regular booking and that for a $20.00 fee, she could help me. My other choice was to be redirected to the online department. I opted for that choice, after brief hold was informed that I was now speaking with the internet department, but for NWA, not KLM, so she redirected me AGAIN. After a brief hold was put through to a recording that told me I had indeed reached KLM internet help department, but they are CLOSED and could not help me period!!!!! Goes with out saying I will not be booking anything with KLM!!!! God I wish they could get a copy of this ABSOLUTELY UNREAL!!!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
4-Day Classical Greece Tour...
402 Reviews
from US$615.40*
Special Offer
Delphi Day Trip from Athens
1,014 Reviews
from US$84.85*
US$101.00
Hydra, Poros and Egina Day Cruise...
831 Reviews
from US$116.10*
Beaumont, Texas USA
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KLM is absolutely UNREAL

Just an FYI...

KLM in the United States is a "partner" with NWA, and USA after-hours booking is through NWA.

On the KLM website, it says:

KLM Service Centre

For questions about a reservation you made at our website or to change or cancel an online reservation. Also for questions about online check-in or for contacting us in the event of technical problems at our website.

Telephone number: +1 (0) 866 434 0320

Opening hours: Monday - Sunday 08:00 - 19:30

Note: Outside these opening hours, you can contact NWA reservations at +1 (0) 800 225 2525.

KLM Telephone Reservations

For making a reservation by phone or if you want to change or cancel an existing reservation. For questions about a reservation you made at our website, please contact the KLM Service Centre.

Telephone number: +1 (0) 800 225 2525

Hope this helps... You appear to be very frustrated!

stockton on tees
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: KLM is absolutely UNREAL

i have used klm several times to fly to greece via their hub in amsterdam and found them to be the most efficient and on time carrier that i have flown with.

Athens
Level Contributor
18,811 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: KLM is absolutely UNREAL

I think that this was a combination of bad luck and miscommutication.

I don't know about NWA but KLM are very efficient and their service is indeed remarkable.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
2,418 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: KLM is absolutely UNREAL

My husband and I have flown from Canada to Athens with Olympic (direct), Air France (via Paris) and KLM (via Amsterdam). We have found KLM to be the best of this bunch.

Mentioned in this post
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
France
France
Europe
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
5. Re: KLM is absolutely UNREAL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2010, 06:20