We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tiara Park vs Sofitel vs Sheraton

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
174 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Tiara Park vs Sofitel vs Sheraton

Any recommendations between these 3 hotels? I've stayed in the Sheraton before, and it had amongst the most comfortable beds I've ever stayed in, but it is quite pricey. I've read the reviews also of the Tiara Park Atlantic and Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade, but I'm wondering if anyone who's stayed at 2 or 3 of these can offer a comparison between the two: Comfortable beds? Room amenities? Cleanliness and state of repair?

Texas
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tiara Park vs Sofitel vs Sheraton

The Sofitel has terrific beds (perhaps the best of the three) and is nearest to the Rossio, Baixa and Chiado areas. The hotel, itself, is contemporary and the staff is quite pleasant. The rooms tend to be relatively small but functional and well-appointed.

The Tira Park offers slightly larger rooms, a better appointed lounge, and much nicer views of the city. The hotel is a former Meridan property and underwent remodeling a few years ago so it is clean, contemporary, and quite comfortable.

The Sheraton is my least favorite. However, the top-floor restaurant and bar offer very nice views.

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
174 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tiara Park vs Sofitel vs Sheraton

Wow, thanks for the thorough response!

3. Re: Tiara Park vs Sofitel vs Sheraton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Lisbon