We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best transfers 4 U

England
Level Contributor
233 posts
23 reviews
Best transfers 4 U

We have booked a shared (speedy) transfer through Holiday Taxis and our voucher names this company for the transfers. Anyone used this shuttle service? I have been quite alarmed by the posts about Escudo Tours so hoping they are not partners.

2 replies to this topic
Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
7,392 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Best transfers 4 U

www.besttransfers4u.net are an excellent company, used by Muthu Hotels in Albufeira (where they are based) and such agents as Travel Republic ... they have a main desk around the fence as soon as you leave Faro baggage reclaim. I have used them many times .. ah ... I see that link now brings up the return confirmation site ... will try and find the main one.

Edited: 17 September 2018, 17:06
2. Re: Best transfers 4 U

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 17 September 2018, 17:15

Reply to: Best transfers 4 U
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lagos
Recent Conversations