We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fado music in Albufeira

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
33 posts
656 reviews
Save Topic
Fado music in Albufeira

I just called Atrium restaurant and learned they do not have Fado music on Monday at the end of May 2012 when I will be in Albufeira, but as from June or July, which is such a pity. I really like Fado music in the style of Amalia Rodrigues and I was wondering if anyone knows of any other place around Albufeira that has live Fado music, whether a Restaurant or a simple bar known for this.

Thank you anticipately.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
42,972 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fado music in Albufeira

Casa Madeira (Rua dos MFA) often advertises fado nights. I will be walking past later and will have quick look.

London
Level Contributor
33 posts
656 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fado music in Albufeira

Thank you for your help. I already called Casa Madeira and again, they do not have Fado music on Mondays but on summer months only. If you heard of any other place, would you let me know please?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,698 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fado music in Albufeira

Atrium restaurant on the street where the tunnel goes to beach has fado music but not sure whether you have to be a diner. See this link

albufeira.com/directory/advert.asp?pub=522

Edited: 18 May 2012, 14:15
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,698 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fado music in Albufeira

Whoops must have misread original post, sorry.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
42,972 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fado music in Albufeira

Casa Madeira has fado currently only on Fridays.

I don't know of anywhere else, sorry.

6. Re: Fado music in Albufeira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 06:41
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira